SAFAVIEH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Safavieh, we are committed to helping you tell your home design story. We are committed to bringing you furnishing and décor handmade by the world’s most skilled artisans, using the highest quality sustainably sourced materials. We pay attention to every detail in the construction process to ensure a quality piece.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in material and workmanship. It is your responsibility to notify us of visible defects and variances within 14 days of delivery. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use, however, is not warranted—for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape; these normal conditions are not what we consider manufacturers’ defects and are not covered by our warranty.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
To process a return or exchange, we require you to provide the original receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment, except in the case of cash and check purchases, in which a corporate check will be issued and could take up to 15 days to process. In accordance with state and local laws, any taxes paid will be refunded. Delivery fees are only refunded if the item returned is found to have a manufacturer defect or was damaged in transit. A 25% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise that is returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. It is your responsibility to ensure furnishings fit through all interior structures and into the desired space. Items that are returned or exchanged due to size will be refunded only in the form of a store credit minus the initial delivery fee and/or restocking fee. For merchandise picked up at the home, refunds will be processed once it has been received at our warehouse. Depending on your pick up location, the processing of this refund can take up to 30 days.
- Stock Furniture & Rugs: We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Service Team immediately. A 25% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to stock merchandise that is returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage.
- Special Order Furniture: This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage.
- Mattresses: All Mattresses and Box Springs are FINAL SALE.
- Non-Furniture items: Merchandise including decorative accessories, mirrors, lighting, pillows, throws, bedding, bedding sheets, drapery, serving and specialty accent merchandise, and any other soft goods must be returned within a 30 day period and with the original receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange.
- Artwork, Clearance Items, Floor Samples, and Wallpaper: These items are sold “as-is” and cannot be returned. All sales are final as these are non-warrantied items.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY
Merchandise in stock will be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks depending upon the location of your residence. International shipments may require additional lead time. Merchandise will not be held more than 90 days at our warehouse. Special Order merchandise will require additional production time. Special Order lead times will vary due to fabric availability and manufacturing delays. No time frame is guaranteed. Please allow for additional time to deliver the merchandise. Once your merchandise is received at our warehouse, you will be contacted to set up a delivery date to your residence.
PRICING & PROMOTIONS
Pricing in stores, catalog and online is in U.S. dollars. Applicable taxes according to state and local laws apply to all purchases. The price and availability of any merchandise is subject to change, along with any given date regarding arrival of merchandise into our warehouse and shipping fees. We reserve the right to refuse the order of any merchandise that we deem is erroneously priced, described and shown in stores and online.
PAYMENT & DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
We require a 50% deposit on all orders. Full payment is required prior to the scheduling of the delivery. Clearance merchandise, Floor Samples, Relics and Revivals must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Our warranty is non-transferrable and applies to residential (non-commercial) use only and is void if the furniture is used in what is considered to be a non-household setting, or misused, handled improperly, reupholstered or repaired by any resource other than us or our partners.